Offer your guests a sustainable substitute to traditional plastic straws with this pack of 250
Are Paper Straws Recyclable?
Yes, paper straws are accepted for recycling in many facilities. However, some centres won't accept contaminated paper, so it's important you always check with your waste management provider first. If you're unable to recycle these paper straws, they're also certified compostable, so can be disposed of with food waste.
- Material Paper
- Special inks and glues allow the straws to be commercially composted for more sustainable disposal
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the straws will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- Using sustainably sourced paper makes the straws kind to Earth's natural resources
- These eco features give you great green alternatives to traditional plastic straws
- The 3-ply paper design means the straws resist softening for longer
- A sleek black colourway gives the straws a subtle yet stylish look
- 5(Ø)mm bore
Packaging may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.